Kickoff Registration and Volunteer Registration Event...
We will be holding our kickoff and volunteer registration event on Saturday April 29th from 9:30am to 12:30pm at Dick's Sporting Goods located at 4044 Grand Avenue in Chino. There will be prizes and raffle drawings.
Dick's Sporting Goods is offering a special one day discount coupon that is good for all items. The discount is only available at the Chino location. To download the coupon, please click here
2017 Fall Registration...
Pre-registration is now open!
AYSO has a new registration system for both players and volunteers which is administered through Blue Sombrero. The following are the steps to register for the upcoming Fall season:
1. Set-up a new user account in Blue Sombrero (scroll down for link).
2. Once the account is set-up, player and parent information will need to be provided.
3. Once all of the information is complete, you will have the opportunity to pay the registration fees online.
4. Print and bring two copies of the player form to one of the following registration events:
Saturday April 29th - Dick's Sporting Goods, 4044 Grand Avenue, Chino 9:30am to 12:30 pm.
Tuesday May 2nd - Grand Avenue Park 5:30pm to 8:30pm
Tuesday May 16th - Grand Avenue Park 5:30pm to 8:30pm
Tuesday May 30th - Grand Avenue Park 5:30pm to 8:30pm
Please note the following:
1. Initially the Regional program fee will be displayed during the registration process. At check-out, $ 17.50 will be added for the AYSO National Player Fee. The AYSO National Player Fee is non-refundable.
2. If you pay by credit card on-line, Blue Sombrero will be listed as the payee on your statement.
3. Check and cash payments can only be accepted at the registration events. You will not be able to print a player form prior to registration. Once payment is received, we will be able to print your player form at the registration event.
Early Bird Registration (Through May 2nd): $ 110 ($ 92.50 Regional Program Fee + $ 17.50 National Player Fee)
Regular Registration (May 3rd through May 30th): $ 125.00 ($107.50 Regional Program Fee + $17.50 National Player Fee)
VIP Players (players with special needs): $ 25.00
If you are unable to pre-register in Blue Sombrero prior to the registration events, we will be able to assist you at the registration events.
AYSO Summer Soccer Camps...
Can't wait for the soccer fun to start or you want to get a head start on the Fall season? AYSO Soccer Camps will be offering two week long camps this summer. Full day and half day camps are available. The following are the dates and links for more information:
Both camps will be held at Chino Hills Community Park.
Age Division Changes Starting in 2017...
AYSO has recently made changes to the age division requirements to be in compliance with the guidelines set by US Soccer which all youth soccer progams use. Players for the upcoming Fall season will now be placed in divisions based on their age as of December 31, 2018. The divisions will be formed as follows:
Playground - This division is for players 4 years old as of 12/31/2018 (Not available at this time)
Schoolyard (5U division) This division is for players 5 years old as of 12/31/2018
6U - This division is for players 6 years old as of 12/31/2018
8U - This division is for players 7 and 8 years old as of 12/31/2018
10U - This division is for players 9 and 10 years old as of 12/31/2018
12U - This division is for players 11 and 12 years old as of 12/31/2018
14U - This divsion is for players 13 and 14 years old as of 12/31/2018
16U - This division is for players 15 and 16 years old as of 12/31/2018
18U - This division is for players 17 and 18 years old as of 12/31/2018
19U - This division is for players 19 years old as of 12/31/2018
To download a copy of the division matrix, please click here
. The membership year "MY" for the upcoming Fall season is MY2017.
For more information about these changes from AYSO, please click here
Girls 6U and 8U Division...
Do you want to make a difference and be part of an award winning organization? We are in need of coordinators for the Girls 6U and 8U for the upcoming. If you are interested, please send an e-mail to